Old March 17th 07, 02:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Central Line Timetable

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:36:14 +0000, Dave A wrote:

However, the online
version comes out rather oddly - it shows the full timetable *except*
for between 10pm and 11pm where it says "every 14-15 minutes"... I think
that's some issue with the software that auto-generates the timetables.

Some issue?

rant mode

More like the thing is completely rubbish and simply finds the narrowest
and widest intervals and then uses that to state the service frequency.
It's appalling and given that the system has the underlying detail for
every line and every bus route I utterly fail to see what that cannot be
made available to those who need it while a more sensible and intuitive
approach is found for those who prefer "simpler" information.
--
Paul C