Old March 17th 07, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Central Line Timetable

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:11:01 -0000, Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

In the past I've picked up leaflets containing timetables for the
Metropolitan line, though I can't remember what stretches of the Met
they have covered - I suspect it was just the extremities, though they
also helpfully contained a line diagram that showed the pattern of
stopping, semi-fast and fast trains - something I can't find on the
TfL website.

I have a couple of these that I picked up a year or so ago. They are
dated "from 8 January until 10 June 2006". There's a leaflet for the
Uxbridge branch (which includes an almost-complete list of departure
times, both Met and Picc, for Uxbridge station) and a booklet for the
Amersham branch (which includes a full timetable for
Amersham/Chesham/Chiltern services, even showing the times for all
stations to Aldgate).