Old March 17th 07, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Fasttrack ticket collection

Tristán White wrote

Can anyone tell me why Waterloo, one of the city's major stations,

does not
have the ability to print out a pre-paid Fasttrack ticket?

I am going to Bournemouth on Monday from Waterloo, but am going to

have to
go to Kings Cross first to pick up my ticket as there's no fasttrack
machine in Waterloo.

Can someone tell me what is particularly fast about that?

There isn't one in London Bridge either.

Or Victoria ?

In fact possibly none south of the Thames and east of Reading.

SWT were dissatisfied with their machines and swapped them all for
different ones some time back, maybe this feature was lost at that
time.

--
Mike D