Old March 18th 07, 07:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Eurostar

In message , asdf
writes

I assume it suffers from the same cost issues as keeping Waterloo
International open (i.e. lots of staff needed to run the security
checkpoints, duplicating those over at St P), and I'd have thought a
station at Stratford is less useful/desirable than one at Waterloo...

I wonder if it will be possible to turn Eurostar services at Stratford
if an incident like the one this weekend makes access to the terminus
impossible?
--
Paul Terry