Old March 18th 07, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

On Mar 18, 3:27 pm, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article ,

(Paul Terry) wrote:
In message , David of
Broadway writes

And I can't understand why anyone who lives in the London area or
ever visits the London area wouldn't have an Oyster card.

Perhaps because it cannot be used for occasional travel into London
on most of the National Rail network. This will eventually change,
of course.

Not a good reason not to have an Oyster card for this Cambridge resident.

I bet you are looking forward to Oyster being introduced on FCC/One in
Greater London, so that you'll have to get off to touch in/out and
wait half an hour for the next train every journey or else pay more
for the bit where you could do it on Oyster (probably at an
excessively hiked rate to discourage non-Oyster use in Greater London
etc).