Old March 18th 07, 05:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default St Pancras 'Midland Road'

On 16 Mar 2007 12:49:24 -0700, "TheOneKEA"
wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:13 pm, "Mizter T" wrote:
Good point. AFAIAA the final name hasn't yet been decided/confirmed -
St. Pancras Midland Road is the "project name", as it were.

I guess FCC wouldn't be too keen on St Pancras Thameslink, but I'm
sure they don't have a carte blance with regards to the stations
naming.

Some people are already calling the Thameslink station 'St. Pancras
Midland Road Low Level' and the MML platforms 'St. Pancras Midland
Road High Level'.

I wonder if the CTRL-DS platforms will end up being called 'St.
Pancras Kentish Road'!

Surely it should be St Pancras Pancras Road.

--
Peter Lawrence