Old March 18th 07, 06:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
David of Broadway wrote

Prepared for what? I had no trouble obtaining an Oyster card at

Heathrow.
And I can't understand why anyone who lives in the London area or

ever
visits the London area wouldn't have an Oyster card.

Me me me (I live near but outside the zones on a NR line).

And for me a paper one day travel card was better value and now I have
a railcard, even better value.

I will admit that I have never been able to figure out ticketing outside
the zones.

A paper ODTC is great if you'll be doing a lot of traveling once in
London, but what if you'll only be taking one or two trips?
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA