Old March 18th 07, 10:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default North London Line Revisited

In article ,
(Jack Taylor) wrote:

wrote:
On 18 Mar, 19:40, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
Indeed so but the old stock continued in use for a bit before the
313s were introduced, did it not?

But they were Class 501s, which are 3 car units.

As are the 313s, so I don't exactly see your point. However, whilst
the Euston - Watford services were exclusively the preserve of the
three-car 501s, before handing over to three-car 313s, the North
Woolwich services spent some time in the hands of two-car Southern
Region class 416 2-EPBs, post-501 and pre-313.

Ah! I thought they had used some Southern units. Didn't they ever run in
pairs?

--
Colin Rosenstiel