Old March 18th 07, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush (WLL and CLR)

"TheOneKEA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know when this station will open? The platforms are quite
incomplete and the ticket hall is still a building site.

Likewise, does anyone know when one of the last standalone CLR station
buildings will get demolished? I'm curious to know if the entire
station will be comprehensively rebuilt and refurbished, or if the
station building will simply get replaced and the platforms will
remain in their somewhat parlous state, despite the posters
proclaiming all of the improvements that it will get (like MIP lifts -
where are you going to put MIP lifts, the platforms are too close
together!)

There is a bit on how they are going to rearrange things below ground here,
but I can't find the drawing I saw sometime last year:

http://www.fabermaunsell.com/Markets...6/22/index.jsp

Paul