Old March 19th 07, 07:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush (WLL and CLR)

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 18 Mar, 23:54, "Paul Scott" wrote:
I can't find the drawing I saw sometime last year

This one?
http://www.alwaystouchout.com/img/pr...ntralline2.jpg

That is useful - but I've also seen one that shows the new layout in plan
view, it shows how the platforms and tracks taper towards one another at the
east end, and how little room there is between them for the new lift and
stairs. Having thought about it a bit more, it might have been one of the
railway mags that did a piece on the changes to the LU system in the White
City development area last year...

Paul