Old March 19th 07, 10:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] joelgilbert@gmail.com is offline

Default Advance warning - BBC4 Tube Night

On 19 Mar, 00:07, "alex_t" wrote:
Would you be able to make the recordings available online?

Very much doubt it - unless it will be legal (for example "Under Night
Streets" seems to be from the 50s, surely it is already in the public
domain?).

By the way, I know that "Metro-land" is out on DVD.

Has anyone got a torrent of Metro-land? My girlfriends dad was a guard
on the Met line when they made the program and has never seen it and
he didnt realise it was on last night. I have already had a look on
uknova and it doesnt seem to have been captured.

Thanks in advance