Old March 19th 07, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

On Mar 19, 6:38 pm, Michael Hoffman wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote:
On 18 Mar 2007 17:00:38 -0700, "MIG"
wrote:

The fare from Manchester to Harrow and Wealdstone is probably higher
tha Manchester to Euston (one of those anomalies).

I doubt it actually but I haven't checked.

SVR MAN-HRW route NOT LONDON: 59.70
SVR MAN-London Terminals route ANY PERMITTED: 59.50 (and it's even less
route CHESTERFIELD)
--
Michael Hoffman

I was guessing, but waddya know. I was recalling another thread about
travelling from Milton Keynes and discovering that to the travelcard/
oyster boundary cost more than to Euston. I think Silverlink sets
Milton Keynes fares though?