Old March 19th 07, 07:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Patrick Joe Patrick is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

A paper ODTC is great if you'll be doing a lot of traveling once in
London, but what if you'll only be taking one or two trips?

One of the great things about Oyster IMO (bar the National Rail validity
issues) - you don't need to plan your day in advance.

I've bought several 1 day bus passes in Birmingham when I've only ever
done two single trips and as a result lost out financially. Whereas with
Oyster, I wouldn't need to buy a ODTC or 1 day Bus Pass (ODBP?) in
advance, and if I didn't make more than 3 journeys I wouldn't pay for it.
--
The presence of this signature shows that this message has been scanned
for misplaced apostrophes by the common sense scanner. However, some