Old March 20th 07, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

A great pity that their procedures didn't spot your considerable
expertise, in my view.

Oh I read the JD and just thought "that's the job for me". I genuinely
felt I could do most of it "standing on my head" while other bits would
be a genuine challenge / development area. Still I'm sure the American
(I assume she is given her education background) lady who has got the
job will do just fine.

I could make a pithy response about the selection process but I know a
fair number of colleagues read this so for once I'll keep my gob shut
about our HR department ;-)

I suppose that means I'll have to keep schtum about my experiences with
them too then :s