Old October 21st 03, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Zinckgraf Peter Zinckgraf is offline

Default Tube passing expensive houses

Hi there,

Hatty Ling wrote:

I was thinking of people could come up with examples of where the
underground is in close proximity to very expensive houses?

We thought about moving to London a few years ago, and even then _all_
houses that were close to the underground (i.e. its stations) tended to
be very expensive. ;-)

Have a nice one,
Peter

--
Opinions expressed in this posting do not necessarily reflect my
employers' opinions. That's what they love me for.