Old March 21st 07, 12:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default North London Line Revisited

Adrian wrote:

Well that pretty much covers what I was looking for in my request for
statistics. It would seem that most freight utilizing the North
London Line is not bound for London. Some maybe terminating at
Willesden.

Just how much does Willesden Container Terminal handle, though? Whenever
I've been past it it always looks closed, there is rarely much change in the
train formations present and I haven't seen a train with a loco on the end
of it in there for two to three years. I'd have thought that it was pretty
redundant in the great scheme of things.