Old March 21st 07, 05:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default St Pancras 'Midland Road'

In message .com, at
10:55:05 on Wed, 21 Mar 2007, TimB remarked:
Having just slogged through all the planning documentation for the new KX
ticket hall, its all been designed for 12 tph suburban and 7 tph long
distance. I can't believe they are designing KX on the basis that these 12
services will disappear as soon as Thameslink is completed, so are these
suburban services going to be additional, if all current services are due to
go down the Thameslink route when its finished?

Well, the *ticket hall* can sell tickets for trains in the main shed
or Thameslink, doesn't matter which, I assume.

Although Thameslink does have its own new ticket office in St Pancras
(shared with MML and the kent Domestics).