Old March 22nd 07, 04:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mike Roebuck Mike Roebuck is offline

Default St Pancras 'Midland Road'

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:15:51 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, John Rowland wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:

The only problem i can see with the 'Anglostar' name is if services are
run up north - i really can't see the Scots being happy with that one!

We need a British version of "Bullet Train". How about "Knife Train"?

Cosh train?

Since we're moving away from Waterloo, perhaps we could stick two fingers
up at the French by calling it the Arrow Train instead .

We've already had the "Golden Arrow". How about "The Longbow" instead?

:-)

--
What New Labour are in favour of is commerce. Privatise the economy, nationalise the people.