Old March 23rd 07, 06:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Viddlêr Sêllbøê Viddlêr Sêllbøê is offline

Default Transportnation : A website for commuters, by commuters!

Me is doin the think. is it shud bee transpautayshun ?? enit ?

--
Viddlêr Sêllbøê

The only true lesbians are men
Shavkat Mirziyayev
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Being a frustrated commuter in London, who has become quite fed up
with the poor service, i have set up a free website
www.transportnation.co.uk
to allow people like me to post their views and suggestions! it's
100%
free, and i was hoping you can provide me with your views and
suggestions on how i can improve it?

I would really appreciate it!

www.transportnation.co.uk : a website for commuters, by commuters!!