Old October 21st 03, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Busses

In message , Spyke
writes

As someone with visual impairment, I wholeheartedly agree with 2 and 3.
This should apply not only to London buses but buses everywhere.

There's nothing worse than travelling through an area you don't know
and not being able to read street names or read road signs to find out
where you are and when to press the bell. It's even worse at night or
if the windows are steamed up.

If busses were run more like trains and trams, with clear route maps,
well defined (and named) stops and announcements, I'd actually be able
to use them on my own, something which I cannot easily do at present
unless I'm very familiar with the area.

Oops, I'm not sure I can get away with using both variants of the
plural, especially since Oxford University Press is right outside my
window. :-)
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do