Old October 21st 03, 09:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bikes on Thameslink

In article ,
(James Bentall) wrote:

In article
,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,
(James Bentall) wrote:

In article ,
"Jeremy Parker" wrote:

"James Bentall" wrote in message
Actually, I don't think it would be too bad getting the 12 year
olds to cycle. Easier than taking them on the Circle Line, I
would think

Not convinced by that! I've done too much cycling across central
London and had too many near misses to even think about taking
children cycling there- particularly getting across the river.

Thanks for the info about the weekend closures though - that will
be useful to remember.

King's Cross to London Bridge should be a doddle on a bike at a
weekend. Traffic in the City is very light then. I've cycled between
King's Cross and Blackfriars Road many times.

Unfortunately we're going at 10:30am on a weekday morning....

Sorry, I thought you were referring to Thameslink weekend closures.

--
Colin Rosenstiel