Old March 24th 07, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default "The Bill" on the tube

On Mar 23, 10:24 am, "Jack Taylor" wrote:
Viddlêr Sêllbøê wrote:
The 145 bus to OXFORD STREET?????

And a Northern line train from Charing Cross to Liverpool Street (then he
runs around the streets and is back in the park by Embankment again!).

He, he - such pedantry. ;-)

This reminds me of quite a few years back when I saw several DLR
trains parked at All Saints with the destination "Brunswick", which
got me wondering until a few weeks later the DLR appeared on the Bill
(mainly at what appeared to be Bank for the platform scenes) with this
as the destination on all the trains they used.

I seem to remember some station entrance scenes as well, which may
have been somewhere like Westferry or Limehouse, but my memory of the
episode is very hazy.