Old October 21st 03, 10:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Busses

In article , Kat wrote:

"Niklas Karlsson" wrote in message
In article , Kat wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote in message

Every bus stop has a name written on it.

Even request stops?

Even request stops.

Ok...
Can you give me an example; are they useful names to anyone who might not
know the area? I'm thinking of bus routes outside central London.

Heath Road Grove Avenue (Twickenham, at the crossing of said streets)
Bedfont Lakes Business Park (Feltham)

Niklas
--
"As there are more accidents in the home than outside, a thoroughly risk averse
person will live in a tent on their front lawn."