Old March 29th 07, 02:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
THC THC is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link Petition

Jack, try http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Croxleylink/

Kev, I'm sure you're aware that TfL have already committed funding to
this project - £18m if memory serves me - as part of their five-year
investment programme. This project would provide excellent network
benefits and open up the commercial centre of Watford to rail access
from large parts of north-west London and south Bucks. It suffers for
falling between the gaps in public sector responsibility but is backed
locally, regionally and in the Government Office for the region.
Someone at DfT needs to have their arse kicked, I think,
metaphorically speaking of course. I for one hope this project gets
the go-ahead.

THC