Old March 30th 07, 07:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link Petition

On Mar 30, 7:47 pm, "Mr Thant"
wrote:
No, but as you mentioned, only a fraction of the old network exists
(or at least, is available to LO services), so it's not really
relevant to current and future service provision.

I'm sorry, but I agree with the earlier comment that you seem to know
6ugger all about it - or at least not about the history of it - since
the majority of the old network DOES exist.

The only bits that do not exist today are Broad Street itself from
Dalston Junction, and the short electrified sections to Kensington and
Earls Court, and the Rickmansworth bit.

The rest - Euston to Watford and Richmond - Dalston (junction) remain
- by far the greatest mileage, the core routes of the old network, and
the core routes of Silverlink metro today.

--
Nick