Old March 30th 07, 09:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Adrian Auer-Hudson, MIMIS Adrian Auer-Hudson, MIMIS is offline

Default Croxley Rail Link Petition

On Mar 30, 2:23 pm, "D7666" wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:44 pm, wrote:

I don't think that that is the priority.

I agree - I am sure it is not, it just appeared it was the previous
commentators' priority.

--
Nick

On the contrary, it was precisely my point. Currently any resident of
Metroland wanting to use what BR termed "InterCity" services from
Euston had to make his or her way to that terminus. This link will
make the WCML directly accessible at Watford Junction.

Adrian