Old April 1st 07, 08:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Gold Card

Sorry guys, still struggling to grasp the concept of the gold card. Info
on the net is sparse and confusing.

I have an annual zones1-6 travel card on oyster issued by LU at Finchley
Rd. With it I got a 'Gold Record Card'. I was under the impression that
this would allow me to purchase a one day zone 1-6 travel card for my
friends at a discounted rate. Is this true, because the guy at the ticket
office at Finchley Road told me this was not possible yesterday and I
should go to a rail station to have my benefits explained.

Thought I would tap the knowledge on here first.
Thanks.
--
Fig