Old April 1st 07, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Which tube station?

On 1 Apr 2007 14:08:17 -0700, wrote:

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

I think I would agree with that. I can't think of anywhere else on the
Central with that configuration for a terminal and the staircase to the
right of the right hand train is also a pretty strong pointer. That
would be to reach the Chiltern Line platforms.

It certainly doesn't look like anywhere on the Northern or Jubilee
lines.
--
Paul C