Old April 2nd 07, 07:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Which tube station?

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
In message , Paul Corfield
writes
On 1 Apr 2007 14:08:17 -0700, wrote:

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?

I think I would agree with that. I can't think of anywhere else on the
Central with that configuration for a terminal and the staircase to the
right of the right hand train is also a pretty strong pointer. That
would be to reach the Chiltern Line platforms.

Yes, I'm almost certain it's West Ruislip (along with Stanmore about the
nearest thing I have to a "local station" on LU and one I use a lot).
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

But West Ruislip and Stanmore are no where near each other?