Old April 2nd 07, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Which tube station?

In message , Paul Terry
writes
In message ,
writes

But West Ruislip and Stanmore are no where near each other?

When you are starting from Birmingham (Hint: read Ian's sig!) the
notion of your nearest LU station covers quite a wide area

That's the reason! Depending on my point of origin and where in London
I need to be, my starting point varies between West Ruislip (or
occasionally Perivale, if it's the weekend) if I'm coming down the M40
and have somewhere vaguely on the Central Line to visit or Stanmore if
it's the M6/M1 and I've "anywhere else" top go in London.

I've also for various reasons had occasion to use Burnt Oak (through the
good offices of a utl regular's driveway!) and this weekend Highgate.

Bet you all *really* wanted to know that, of course!

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK (But a proud adopted long distance Londoner!)

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk