Old April 3rd 07, 12:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Gold Card

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:44:14 +0100, Sam wrote:

"Graham J" wrote in message
I have an annual zones1-6 travel card on oyster issued by LU at
Finchley
Rd. With it I got a 'Gold Record Card'. I was under the impression that
this would allow me to purchase a one day zone 1-6 travel card for my
friends at a discounted rate. Is this true, because the guy at the
ticket
office at Finchley Road told me this was not possible yesterday and I
should go to a rail station to have my benefits explained.

I have had lots of different disputes with LU ticket staff re this type
of ticket.

I now ask for "An all zones discounted Travelcard", this has always
resulted in me actually getting the ticket

Thanks to all for the replies. Going to take Sam's advice and try that
approach next time.

--
Fig