Old April 3rd 07, 09:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Bus destination blinds - how are they decided?

Dr J R Stockton wrote:

Judging by the last timetable / list of stops I recall, whoever it is
may need to be told that New Malden Police Station is defunct (the
police now have a non-station at the other end of the High Street; the
buses ignore it, rightly giving precedence to the Railway Station).

Similarly where do I go to tell TfL that "Queen Mary & Westfield College" is
out of date and should read "Queen Mary, University of London" on the bus
stops, timetable and DLR area map? This one seriously annoys me - QMW is
seriously out of date and everything now says QMUL.

Also who, whether TfL, "one" or National Rail needs to be told that the
local maps up at Stratford still have cottoned on to the fact that it's now
one station not "Stratford High Level" and "Stratford Low Level"?