Old April 3rd 07, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Bus destination blinds - how are they decided?

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:

Similarly where do I go to tell TfL that "Queen Mary & Westfield
College" is out of date and should read "Queen Mary, University of
London" on the bus stops, timetable and DLR area map? This one seriously
annoys me - QMW is seriously out of date and everything now says QMUL.

Despite it not being terribly sensical. Queen Mary *what*? It's clearly
not an actual queen - nor is it a university of London!

Aha! I refer you to page 1 of:

http://www.finance.qmul.ac.uk/docs/F...0statement.pdf

It seems QMUL is a sort of trading name, with the real name still being
QMW. As you say, everyone calls it QMUL, and i agree that buses should
too, but it's somewhat interesting anyway.

tom

--
Just add a little flange and phase in