Old April 3rd 07, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Bus destination blinds - how are they decided?

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:58:30 +0100, "Tim Roll-Pickering"
wrote:

Dr J R Stockton wrote:

Judging by the last timetable / list of stops I recall, whoever it is
may need to be told that New Malden Police Station is defunct (the
police now have a non-station at the other end of the High Street; the
buses ignore it, rightly giving precedence to the Railway Station).

Similarly where do I go to tell TfL that "Queen Mary & Westfield College" is
out of date and should read "Queen Mary, University of London" on the bus
stops, timetable and DLR area map? This one seriously annoys me - QMW is
seriously out of date and everything now says QMUL.

What, even the Charter? :-)