Old April 3rd 07, 06:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default London or London's Transport Museum

kytelly wrote:
On 1 Apr, 19:19, Ian Jelf wrote:

[snip]
Now, I wonder what the Museum will look like? (Good news about
dropping the apostrophe, by the way. I wonder when TfL will
become "London Transport"?)

Yeah its better on the whole but the first floor has some very
narrow stairs up to it which will easily become a bit of a
bottleneck.

The plan is to lead people from the entrance towards lifts to the top
floor, so that the main flows on the stairs are downwards.
--
Richard J.