Old April 3rd 07, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Bus destination blinds - how are they decided?

James Farrar wrote:

Similarly where do I go to tell TfL that "Queen Mary & Westfield College"
is
out of date and should read "Queen Mary, University of London" on the bus
stops, timetable and DLR area map? This one seriously annoys me - QMW is
seriously out of date and everything now says QMUL.

What, even the Charter? :-)

Yes but who reads the Charter. Seriously. I've only seen it once when I had
a college meeting in the Council Chamber.

I think the signs, website, letterhead, prospectus, even my golf umbrella
(yes I have one of those!) are rather more visible!