Old April 7th 07, 12:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Tramlink works this weekend.

wrote:
On 6 Apr, 23:22, "Graham J" wrote:

You will find some expert and informed discussion about the works
going on and the whys and wherefores on the "croydontramlink"
Yahoo! Group and I'd highly recommend that to you.

I can't find this Yahoo! group; there are six dealing with croydon,
and three with trams, but nothing for Tramlink.

However, you have to get the moderator to approve your application to
join before you can read the messages.
--
Richard J.