Old April 7th 07, 01:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default 0207 222 1234

wrote in
:

They must have a lot of people working on that the travel information
line I always seem to get straight through. Apart from the day when
there was loads of snow

The only good thing lately is that you can hit "2" and it cuts out a couple
of the intros.

Or maybe they've done away with them altogether. I'm talking about the
message that you can text A to B from your mobile phone, and the licensed
cab etc etc. You used to have to listen to all that, even if you press
"1" or "2". Now, you either don't have to, or they've removed it.