Old April 7th 07, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Tramlink works this weekend.

wrote:
On 7 Apr, 01:30, "Richard J." wrote:

However, you have to get the moderator to approve your application
to join before you can read the messages.

Thank you, I have applied for membership. That's strange, if I go
to groups.yahoo.co.uk and type in 'croydontramlink' it's not there.
If I search for 'Croydon' or 'tram' I find other groups, but not
that one.

Yes, it's odd. Although groups.yahoo.co.uk/group/croydontramlink will
work, the search facilities on the .com amd .co.uk sites appear to
access completely separate parts of the overall Yahoo groups database,
with no overlaps as far as I can see.
--
Richard J.