Old April 8th 07, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
ONscotland ONscotland is offline

Default Kensington Olympia TO Oxford

According to Virgin Trains' website, there is a train tomorrow (9
April) at 1037hrs, arriving Oxford 1206hrs.

Trying to book a ticket for this service is proving very difficult.
The website offers me a Firstminutefare of £9, but that means I have
to get from Clapham Junction to Paddington, which is more difficult
that going to Olympia.

I even called Virgin and they apologised but there are no fares for
the route!
I CAN get an East Croydon - Oxford ticket for about £13, which is fine
but is there a walk-on fare from Olympia?

B.