Old October 22nd 03, 11:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default What's happened to the PEDs?

"K" wrote in message
On Monday 1 station was non-stopping in one direction on the Jubilee
line because the PEDs were defective; Tuesday there were 2 stations
and now today there was a third. What is going on?

Everything's going wrong this week - Walthamstow Central was closed
yesterday, There was a train stuck at Oxford Circus on the Victoria this
morning, causing massive delays, and the influx of refugees from the
Northern Line meant that getting into town from the North East has been
dreadful. As I was going to the central I changed at Finsbury Park, but the
Picadilly was as slow as the Victoria.