Old April 9th 07, 11:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham J Graham J is offline

Default An interesting Oyster auto top-up at Wimbledon and a useless journey history.

I've had individual trips and whole days of travelling not appear on my
journey history before, and the missing data might yet appear, but the
details of the journeys that do appear have always reflected the actual
cost, the capping and the resulting balance.

And they did on this occasion too. I'd clean forgotten about another 367
journey and despite reading the journey history several times I misread the
date :-( I wish they'd make the journey history a little clearer with the
days of the week and use some shading and/or colour to differentiate between
information.

Weird and useless.

That'll be me then :-)

G.