Old April 9th 07, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Kensington Olympia TO Oxford

asdf wrote:
In fact the only ticket that appears to exist that would be valid on
this train is a Business Advance C Single at £13.60, a
quota-controlled ticket which must be booked in advance. There are no
walk-on fares at all. (I wonder what happens if you board without a
valid ticket - they are supposed to charge you the full walk-on
standard fare...)

I remember reading that KO was a "London Terminal", precisely for
trains taking this route. Is that not right?

(I'm presuming Oxford-London Terminals tickets exist)