Old April 11th 07, 01:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default Yes, it's Another Arcane Oyster Question!

In ups.com,
John B typed:

I think I know the answer to this one, but would appreciate
clarification from anyone who *actually* knows...

If you have a registered Oyster card with no period Travelcard loaded
but with a positive PAYG balance, make a PAYG journey, and /later in
the same day/ buy a period Travelcard on that Oyster card, starting
that day, and covering the zones included in your initial PAYG
journey, will the PAYG journey be refunded?

No

In the days before Oystercards would you have expected to have travelled
in the morning and then had your fare refunded in the afternoon if you
bought a season ticket?

--
Bob