Old April 12th 07, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Yes, it's Another Arcane Oyster Question!

On 12 Apr, 16:09, "Bob Wood" wrote:

I know this to not be the case - i.e. if you buy a travelcard on
Oyster it will not retroactively refund any money you've used to Pay
As You Go that day.

Which is exactly what I said in the first place. The fact that I
suggested in another paragraph that it is no different from the
situation before Oystercards has no bearing on the matter.

Fair enough, but that wasn't clear from your response. When answering
an Oyster question it's worth indicating that something is known
rather than deduced, since there's so much deduced misinformation
circulating...

Thanks everyone for your help.

--
John Band