Old April 12th 07, 09:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Morgan David Morgan is offline

Default Trains to FA Cup Semi Final - 14/4/07

"allan tracy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Aston is as good as Witton if your seat is in the Holte end so it's
probably to keep oposing fans apart.

Aston Station's nearly twice the distance, even if you're at the Holte End.
So I suppose it must be your second suggestion i.e crowd segregation.

I note the comment "To ensure everyone gets home, in the event of extra time
and penalties
we will be holding the trains to depart after the game." AFAIK there aren't
sidings at Aston to hold trains without blocking the line. Where is the
closest suitable holding location - Bescot?

--
David