Old April 15th 07, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Keith Raeburn Keith Raeburn is offline

Default Renting a smart car

I've used this company and their cars a few times; they do what it
says on the tin. The price does include insurance, but only third
party cover - should you wish to insure it comprehensively that is
extra. For a fiver I think that's fair enough. There are no extra
charges for cleaning etc. The 75 miles refers to the mileage limit per
day; you are expected to pay for the petrol you use! Additional miles
attract a per-mile charge. The £5 per day price is only ever made
available on a single-day rental - renting for longer attracts a
higher price per day.