Old April 15th 07, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Kensington Olympia to East Croydon

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:41:30 +0100, "Toby" wrote:

I will be moving to nearby Kensington Olympia station soon. I know that
Virgin Trains run a few services daily to East Croydon. Are Oyster-loaded
annual travelcards valid on their service? I doubt that Virgin Train
Managers come equipped with Oyster hand-held readers, so don't want to
travel on the Voyager only to be told I'm not meant to.

Travelcards (issued for the appropriate zones) are valid on all National
Rail services with the exception of Heathrow Express (all journeys) and
Heathrow Connect (between Hayes and Harlington and the heathrow
stations). All TOCs are signatories to the Travelcard agreement (yes
even ones like Scotrail) that governs acceptance and issuing of London
Travelcard tickets.

More info here

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/faresandtickets/1059.aspx

The National Rail website concurs with the above info.

--
Paul C