Old April 15th 07, 06:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Kensington Olympia to East Croydon

Paul Scott wrote:
"Toby" wrote in message
I will be moving to nearby Kensington Olympia station soon. I know
that Virgin Trains run a few services daily to East Croydon. Are
Oyster-loaded annual travelcards valid on their service? I doubt
that Virgin Train Managers come equipped with Oyster hand-held
readers, so don't want to travel on the Voyager only to be told I'm
not meant to.

I wouldn't make any plans based on the VXC service continuing for long
though, its binned with the new franchise...

I wouldn't have thought that they were much use, anyway. There's only the
Brighton service just before mid-day and then the evening service just after
tea. The hourly Southern service from Watford Junction would probably be far
more convenient.