Old April 16th 07, 12:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default Kensington Olympia to East Croydon

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 02:07:59 GMT, Olof Lagerkvist wrote:

Jarle H Knudsen wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:30:06 +0100, Paul Corfield wrote:

Travelcards (issued for the appropriate zones) are valid on all National
Rail services with the exception of Heathrow Express (all journeys) and
Heathrow Connect (between Hayes and Harlington and the heathrow
stations).

So they are valid on Stansted Express?

Yes.

If I already have a Travelcard, can I then just buy a ticket valdid from
Tottenham Hale to Stansted Airport, board at Liverpool Street, and save a
pound?

Yes, and it does not have to be from that particular station even if
that is the only one it actually stops at. You can buy a ticket from the
boundary of the last zone your Travelcard is valid for and up to
Stansted Airport. For example, if you have a Zone 1-4 Travelcard you can
buy a "BOUNDARY ZONE 4 - STANSTED AIRPORT" ticket from a National Rail
station.

Ok, but at

http://www.stanstedexpress.com/content.asp?SID={4B7B47A8-B865-4410-B500-AE02E0E401ED}&pageid=30

they only sell tickets between Stansted Airport and Tottenham Hale or
Liverpool Street.

How much is a BOUNDARY ZONE 4 - STANSTED AIRPORT ticket?

--
jhk